Here’s what you get
Reduced risk to your capital
Protection against inflation
Great purchasing power
Minimal down payments
Potential to improve your credit rating
Suitable if you
- Run a manufacturing business in the UK
- Need to keep up with technological advances to maintain competitiveness
- Provide credit terms for your customers
- Face competition from overseas companies
- Are planning a programme of business expansion
- Wish to increase inventory volumes to reduce costs
- Need to bridge late payments and source new suppliers
BENEFITS FOR YOUR BUSINESS
Every invoice you issue creates a debt. The value of that debt is immediately quantifiable. Realising that value before your invoice is paid gives an immediate enhancement to your cash flow.
Alternative Purchase Funding
Our strategic financial partners will convert your receivables into cash which can be available to your business within 24 hours.
Monetise your invoices and other valuable, non-liquid assets to liberate capital on favourable, flexible terms.
HOW IT WORKS
Cash Flow Forecast
Prepare your financial strategy with a cash flow forecast which identifies and quantifies current revenue, profit, credit, costs, seasonal and market trends.
Apply for finance
Stellar Capital’s finance partners offer a range of loans, flexible repayment terms, fast approval and deposit, no hidden fees and both secured and unsecured options.
Advances against single invoices, multiple invoices or the entirety of your sales ledger. Bridge gaps caused by lengthy credit terms. Outsource credit control or retain in-house operations.
Gain fast access to funds as soon as invoices are issued, receiving up to 95% of the invoice amount. Give yourself leverage to negotiate improved terms with suppliers and improve your cash flow. Bad debt protection is an optional extra.
MANUFACTURING FINANCE HIGHLIGHTS
- Draw up detailed cash flow projections to identify your short – and long-term needs
- Explore the full range of finance options with Stellar Capital’s financial experts
- Apply to your preferred lender, providing management accounts and details of revenue, costs and assets
- Continue to trade normally and raise invoices as usual
- Supply invoice information to your lender and receive up to 95% of the value within 24-48 hours
OTHER OPTIONS FOR YOUR BUSINESS
If you own tangible assets, these can form the basis of loan funding based on the value of your plant, stock and inventory which is independently assessed. Realise the value of your assets while retaining ownership.
If you urgently need to invest in new plant and machinery, then your day to day cashflow may not be large enough or sufficiently liquid to give you this capability. Asset finance releases funds for the purchase, rental or refinancing of assets. Our partners will buy and supply essential new equipment to you under an extendable fixed-term lease with the upfront costs converted into instalment repayments.
When you raise an invoice for goods or services supplied, you have created a receivable, which is a valuable asset. Instead of waiting 30 or 60 days or longer for payment, our partners can give you access to a substantial percentage of that value within 24 hours. They then take over responsibility for collecting payment from the customer.